CertificateGenie is a Certificate app, designed for Teachers who want to create and send beautiful certificates to their students, by email. Also, it’s the only Certificate app on the market that allows you to send a certificate to multiple people at one time!
Lately, we’ve received several questions on how to use CertificateGenie, so this post is designed to teach you exactly how to use the CertificateGenie app.
The process of creating and sending a certificate is done in five simple steps:
- When you log in to the CertificateGenie app, you will be asked to ‘Enter the Names and Email addresses of your Students’. In this step you will type the names of your students in the ‘Recipient’ column, and their email addresses in the ‘Email’ column.
- Next you will be asked to Select your Background Template. We offer two ‘Free’ Templates, or you can choose from over 20 premium templates (in app purchase).
- In this step, you will create your customized certificate. You can enter any text you want! Get creative. You will also have the option of sending a ‘Feedback Survey’ to your students. CertificateGenie will automatically send a ‘Feedback Survey’ to your students (by email) if you select this option. You will receive the results from those surveys, directly to your email.
- In this step you will have the option of viewing a draft of the certificate that you’ve created, or you can proceed to the next step.
- This is the last and final step. In this step you will have the option of sending your certificate to your own email first. This gives you a chance to proof read the certificate one last time before you send it to all your students. After you proof read your certificate, you can send it to all of your students with one click. The certificate will be sent by email.
- After you send the certificate, you will see a screen that notifies you that the certificate has been sent. At this point, it may take a few minutes for your students to receive their certificate.
- Your students will a very professional email, letting them know that they have received a new certificate. The email will also ask them to complete a ‘feedback survey’ for your course.
And that’s it! As you can see, the process of creating your certificate is very simple, and should only take a few minutes to complete.
Let us know if you have any trouble creating your first certificate. Also, be sure to tell your friends and family about the CertificateGenie app.